The Pre-School and Kindergarten Wing
The early 3 to 5 years follow a thematic curriculum. Certain special elements are included with focus on peer learning where young students benefit from group activities and learn in tandem with their peers. Cultural and cognitive adaptability is facilitated by the interaction among students from different backgrounds, which helps them understand better.
- Learning is made interesting, fun and activity based at this level.
- Participation of students in encouraged through different activities like drawing, colouring, writing, group games, clay modeling, puzzles, conversations, etc.
- Focus is emphasized on developing communication skills and on reinforcing an innate sense of discovery in everything taught.
- Nature walks and regular educational tours to the Zoos, Museums, and Game Parks develop a sense of openness towards the world.
- Poems and stories are dramatized using expressive actions by the teachers.